Bluestar and ISimple?

Bluestar and ISimple?

Postby dboycamaro » June 23rd, 2012, 5:53 am

So I have had my Bluestar for a couple of months now. Phone portion works as intended. I have the stock radio with the ISimple (PXAMG) adapter from PAC. When I ran the wires for audio streaming, I plugged them right into my aux jack on the ISimple adapter. Could this be the cause of my audio streaming not working? Just wondering if I needed to wire it directly to the oem stereo and not the adapter. Any help is greatly appreciated.
dboycamaro

Re: Bluestar and ISimple?

Postby mrcostar » June 25th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Audio streaming requires a software update. Did you perform this as outlined in the A2DP beta release post?
MR. COSTAR
mrcostar
Site Admin

Postby dboycamaro » July 2nd, 2012, 7:46 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have posted on the other thread. I did update the software. My post in the other thread stated that after I did this the electrical circuitry in my car started to go haywire. I reverted to the firmware bluestar came with. I guess I was just wondering if anyone else has had success using bluestar with ISimple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
dboycamaro

Postby prodgex » September 4th, 2012, 8:54 pm

I just got my Bluestar 2010 today and installed it. The phone paired just fine, but I can't stream music.

Vehicle: 2005 Suburban
Bose Stereo
iPhone 4S

According to the CoSTAR Programming Utility my version is 12-0718. That seems to be the latest version.

Am I missing something?
prodgex

Return to BLUESTAR 2010