2008 Acadia

COSTAR FIRMWARE (Release Updates)

2008 Acadia

Postby Acadia » May 20th, 2013, 6:19 pm

I own a 2008 GMC Acadia, my DIC, Mirror buttons have stopped working all together and the Steering column button brings up a screen on my phone for a 1000th of a second and goes back to the radio.

I have a Galaxy Nexus Droid phone and I'm wondering if the newly released OS for the phone has blown up my BlueStar, so that I can no longer use my steering wheel or mirror buttons?

I used to have the APP Car Home Ultra but that app and this version of bluestar did not work - it actually caused my BlueStar to disengage and I had to pair and unpair my phone evertime I tried to use them together or just my phone with my car....

To be clear I still have Bluetooth on my vehicle with the phone and Bluestar; but my mirror and steering wheel buttons are useless now and I deleted the app Car Home Ultra and that problem went away

I have uninstalled the firmware a couple of times, unplugged and plugged the system in too many times to count.

running 12-0718 after uninstalling it and trying the 10-1028 but the same results?

Anyone else have any ideas?
Acadia

Return to CFW